Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Cupcakes

 

We had 20 minutes tops to put these together. We sent Todd on a popcorn run and Eva and I got the stash of baked goods out. She was very excited to be able to help with one of my baking projects. And she did a great job also. These are made out of cupcakes (with a little brown coloring added to the batter) and brownies for the beef part. Then just colored icing. And white pearls for the top. Super easy to make. Todd loved them.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those cupcakes...they are soooooo cute! You are so creative.
Kendra

Jolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina Kelley said...

I would just like you to know that my husband saw this and immediately asked me where his were.. Yeah.. might need to commission something for next year..

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Sooo cute! I love it! Awesome that Eve got to help too!