Friday, May 15, 2009

Cheesecake

Ok, I really need to start blogging a little more on this site.. I have taken a ton of pics of things but have not made it to the actual blogging part.. This was a thank you for a church staff member.. He set up the gym for us for the tea.. And did more than we asked him to do..
This is a no bake cheesecake I can make in my sleep.. I have made this forever.. This is one of those I really do not measure to much.. But you can easily make it!! Cream 1 Cream cheese box, with sugar.. 1/2 to 3/4 cup.. taste to make sure it is sweet enough for you.. cream long enough to make sure the sugar is mixed and not gritty. slap in a few tablespoons of sour cream.. or you can also leave this out.. if you add the sour cream make sure you add the 3/4 cup sugar.. this really just makes it creamier!! it really all depends on if I happen to have sour cream in the fridge.. cream all together with a little splash of vanilla.. then hand fold in the whipped topping.. 1 8oz tub. The crust in not homemade.. I had three of these to make that day.. so it was from the store! Put in fridge for awhile and then serve.. Put any kind of fruit on top for decoration. There you go!! simple and takes only about 15 minutes to whip together!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: